Off Road Forums On Planet4x4 banner

Shelly Rocks 25th

2K views 5 replies 4 participants last post by  blackdiamond 
#1 ·
Well, We Went had fun, and only had a minor break, and fix, and all drove home no problem. here is the link to all the pictures at our website. i didn't want to post them all up again.
http://www.thesik.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=57
but just to let you guys know, we did do a little picken up. it's sad to see this stuff, but if we all do a little each time, then we can have a nice clean trail that will last for a long time.

See less See more
#3 ·
Thanks for getting that.

#4 ·
yeah, it's no problem. if you have a truck or something i don't see why anyone couldn't stop and do a little every time. for one, it sucks to see that, and 2 no one wants to have a big shard of glass to go through a tire and end the day.
as far as moab, i don;t think anyone in our run will be going. don't have the money:lame:. so this was our alternative.

#6 ·
I was talking today to a guy at one of the stops on the route, and he was saying some people broke into some chools in I.F. and stole a bunch of computers and tv's and stuff, i'm wondering if this is from that. what a bunch of Morons:pissed: and they probably weren't even going out there to wheel. they were probably just looking for a place to break stuff and get away with it. which sucks because then the wheelers, and the people who care about the trail end up getting blamed, and end up cleaning it up. i don't mind picking up the trash, but i would rather kick some a** and stop it from getting dumped.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.